Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival
deep deep is offline

Default How to live without electricity

On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 11:29:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 11/3/2012 10:06 AM, deep wrote:
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 10:44:53 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

deep wrote:

This is how americans will live without electricity in the coming
post-modern american stone age:

http://www.ericvalli.com/files/gimgs/7_evotg17.png

What makes you think things are going to be any different in Canada?
Besides a whole lot colder, I mean.

Because we're not committing economic and financial suicide like you
are.

Oh yea, you are. This one is going global, there neighbor. The
dominio effect will take you out. Thing you got on your side is a
whole lot more resources and fewer people, but don't think for one
second if the fascists get in charge here they won't be rolling
northward to take the last of what you have.

Who would be around for them to sell resources to? ^_^

I for one could do without Canadian broadcasting, eh?

TDD