Gnube

Default Drum Sander

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:14:32 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

Some "Drum" sanders are useless, especially the free-range hand-held
ones.

One thing I'd add here, I got the small pack of assorted sanding drums
& bands from screwfix for a measly £11 or so. I only use them in my
cheapy pillar drill; I have found them extremely helpful and good
value. I only do smaller stuff so that may be why they have not given
me any issues - I'd imagine larger items might cause me some head
scratching though! Given the price, I accept the limitations they
have, but they have been my number one bargain so far.

They need dust extraction. Filthy things.

They surely do and they surely can be! ;O)

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}