Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Ping - Larry Jaques

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 18:41:48 -0700 (PDT), Sonny
wrote:

Here's some rocker pics. And, yes, I think this is the most comfortable seating I've ever made. Everyone likes the comfort of this rocker seat and the rocking action of the chair. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4383614...7631906870894/

Sonny

Sonny that is really nice work. Though the angle on the arms aren't
beverage frriendly it's probably really comfortabe. That's what end
tables are for. That's just plain beautiful work. What ever grand
child ends up with that will probably have a good story to tell.

Mike M