Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

In article ,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:

of course any decision about voting is political, but interfering with
that
act
is surely constitutional

I wonder if there is a constitutional protection for something that
really isn't required by the constitution. That is voting on 11-6 this
year is the only required part.

If I understand something I heard on network news the other day, even that is
up
to the state, but seldom changed

They were wrong. 2 US Code is the general area that we are discussing
in terms of the Presidential election. It says real clearly that the
election has to be Tue after the first monday. They could probably mess
with state races, but the Pres has to go off on schedule and the only
thing that can change it is an Act of Congress.

2 USC § 7 - Time of election
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe