Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] woger151@jqpx37.cotse.net is offline

Default flat roof leaked during Sandy

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:19:20 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

The house is probably the biggest single investment you will ever

make. Stop being pussy whipped and take care of it.

Yeah, I agree that it's very important. SWMBO is very "female" and just doesn't look at these things the way I do.

Aside: Pussy whipped? LOL. That would require having sex more than once in a blue moon as a result of having kids, plus sexual urge not having been replaced by the "godamnit I need to #$*!ing SLEEP!!1!" urge as a result of having kids.

:-P