Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Comcast offers free Wi-Fi service to all in Sandy's path

On 11/1/2012 3:23 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 1, 4:49 am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
I thought this would interest some of my Northern cousins who've had a
hard time due to the bad storm up there. ^_^

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-575...fers-free-wi-f...

http://tinyurl.com/czapbkd

TDD

Don't you need electricity for Wi-Fi?

No Harry, we Yanks are so backward compared to you folks that our
wireless equipment is hand crank or steam powered. One day we will
obtain the technology from you advanced Europeans to build a primitive
electrical grid and enter the world of magical futuristic machines
that make life so much easier. We're so far behind you in regards to
science and technology that I may not see it in my lifetime. ^_^

TDD