Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JosephKK JosephKK is offline

Default Jim Thompson

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:36:55 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 16:09:55 -0700, josephkk
wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 19:20:07 -0400, John Ferrell wrote:

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:20:54 -0700, RST Engineering
wrote:

Did you solve your VHS to CD problem? If not, I've got a machine
dedicated to doing just that...tape in one hole, CD in another hole,
push the button and viola.

I'll loan it to you for shipping costs. Let me know.

Jim
Now you have my interest!

I have VHS player - Roxio software + USB adapter to PC that does OK
except that the software quits recording every time the signal drops
out from the VCR. They are all Kids Christmas tapes that I foolishly
offered to load to DVD.

Any suggestions?
de W8ccw, John
John Ferrell W8CCW

There once was an aide for copying video tapes called a rabbit, it was
essentially a sync regenerator (PLL).

?-)

That's for tape-to-tape, where the original has copy protection.

I'm doing home camera tapes to DVD.

...Jim Thompson

Due to the nature of tapes, sync degradation can be a problem. Thus a
sync regenerator may be the solution.

?-)