Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Lessons from Sandy LED jeep lights

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:
I really like those. I got two off ebay. Then, Kmart got them, cheaper.

Those have the blue LED light you don't like?

I really like mine, they provide useful light. The three D cells last a long
time, and provide a stable base.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

They are bluish but don't stare at you like a 360 lantern.

Of course I always have my trusty led flashlight in my pocket in dark
times.
I also use it when I'm working on things when I need more light.

Greg

"gregz" wrote in message

What I have been using for years, camping, working, in the dark, the best
thing to have, at least one. Check link. If you don't have one, get one.
Candles are good, and make heat, for power outages. I use kerosene for heat
in those cases. I now also have gas stove.

http://www.kmart.com:80/northwest-te...lockType=G2 2

Greg