Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.survival

Default Lessons from Sandy (store water)

Water containers are free. Most folks drink enough
juice and soda, that they can store a bunch of
water, over a period of time. That's how I did it.

Milk jugs not suitable, the plastic is too soft. They leak.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Frank"
wrote in message ...

I've got enough and neighbor had to borrow containers
too. Neighbor's got plenty of money but if thieves ever
broke into their house they'd probably leave money on
the table when they saw how little stuff they had.