Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman D.M.Chapman is offline

Default Mobile Phone _ Atomatic Network (Carrier) or not

In article ,
Steve Firth wrote:

Not totally. Few folk would argue that when it comes to basic signal
reception, they're pretty crap compared to most other phones (or at least
older Nokias).

I take it you mean "few folk who have never used one". Because I get as
good a signal on mine as with my old Samsung and Nokia phones on the same
network.

I've used many iphones (all the existing models except the 5 infact) and
as much as I love them, they are crap for phonecalls compared to my old
nokias...

I don't really care, as it's rare I make voice calls, but none of the smart
phones are as good as some of the older nokias IME.

Darren