Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Macy[_2_] Robert Macy[_2_] is offline

Default Klink! Broken glass!

On Oct 30, 3:46*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Seriously good idea. I'd not considered that.

Will try it, and see how it goes. I do have a
bunch of those "tea lights". Thank you.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message

m...

Look for some of the glass measuring cups the cooks use that are made out of
the pyrex (or however you spell it). *You also get a handle to carry it
around with. *Also some of the candles that are used as food warmers work
fine for this. *The ones that are about an inch or two in diameter and about
half an inch thick.

The candles are often for sale as 'votive' candles. They come with
their own little metal cup and drop into glass containers made for
them. Great for emergency lighting. and the little metal cup is
'refillable' for those really, really looking for a bargain.