Phillip Hallam-Baker

Default Finish nailer/Brad nailer

"jasonmahoney" wrote in message le.rogers.com...
What is the difference between a brad nailer and a finish nailer. and does
one hold wood peices better than the other.

The Borg are currently selling a Porter Cable kit that has a
compressor, a brad nailer and a finish nailer for $299.

One thing I noticed with the kits is that the finish nailer kits tend
to sell for the same price as the brad nailer kits, but the finish
nailers cost a lot more if you need to buy one separately.

I got a brad nailer because I was putting up library panelling and
sinking the heads of the finish nails was a pain. But there are
several occasions I would have liked to have a finish nailer as well.