Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Adhesive coated, collated finish nails?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 09:05:03 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 10/29/2012 11:27 PM, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 23:23:28 -0400, Dave wrote:
When I was building the cedar garden furniture for a friend, I used
these nails from Lee Valley to attach the table top and the bench
tops.

Forgot to post the link.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware...=3,41306,41324

Those still had pretty big heads.

This is what I am talking about.

http://www.amazon.com/National-Nail-...1605836&sr=1-2

Oh, yeah. Often used on exterior building trim & fascia. Steel for
painted use, galv for decking, etc.

--
No greater wrong can ever be done than to put a good man at the mercy
of a bad, while telling him not to defend himself or his fellows;