Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Mobile Phone _ Atomatic Network (Carrier) or not

"Dave Liquorice" wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 05:04:40 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Also, even when I do have 3 "dots" of coverage showing, I still can't
send a text. Do the dots only refer to Voice coverage rahter than
Text?

It's an iPhone, get used to it. They are designer poser objects rather
than a practical, functional, communications tool.

More ********.

Is that the model where the natural way to hold it covers up the ariel?

Aerial. And in two years of use of my iPhone that has never been a problem.
Usual press over-hyped crap.

Go on explain to the nice man why, if as you claim it's the grip if death
causing a problem that he gets three bars on the signal strength. The
symptom of grip of death was no bars on the display.

Auto/O2 shouldn't make any difference. It should (but remember this is an
iPhone)

Remember that Dave Liquorice is biased and blinkered.

find it's "home" O2 network then roam to other networks when it
can't. AFAIK in this country there are no other networks that will allow
O2 phones to roam onto.

And remember that O2 are ****e.

--
€˘DarWin|