Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] naaptol.camera@gmail.com is offline

Default Home Gas Water Heater

On Tuesday, August 10, 2004 10:48:19 AM UTC+5:30, Claudia wrote:
since I have a 14 yr old water heater that is refusing to die in a manner
that will allow the home warranty to replace it - I have to replace it,
rather than risk inopportune failure.

So I am being told that the Bradford White Defender is the "be all and end
all". But being the cynical person I am - have come here to FOAK to get 2
cents.

50 Gal, gas fired. it is for a 1200 sq ft condo, with 2 baths, only 1
person living here now, can't conceive of EVER more than 2.

Location is a non-issue - in the garage. haven't run out of hot water on
current unit, sediment not withstanding.

so weigh in please.
Totus Tuus
Claudia Satori

Water heaters are a must for cold climates.There are various types of devices as with the market which can be purchased for household uses.One of the very first points to consider when buying the heaters is their energy efficiency feature.Most of the water heater models consume high amounts of power which can drastically increase the electricity bills.So it is imperative that such of appliance get chosen which doesn’t put undue burden on the utility bills of the household.

Using the opportunities for online shopping in India, it is possible to get some of the best bargains on the topmost brands.Go through the catalogs and look at the various types of heaters available.That way, it’ll be possible to pick and choose based on individual preferences, family requirements and budget availability.On the Internet medium it is possible to come across brands and models which may not be present in your local markets.This increases the playing field for getting the ideal product for the money you spend.

Here are some of the types of http://www.naaptol.com/buy/home_-_ki...r_heaters.html water heaters to choose from.