Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power cut stats

When I was about 10, we had a snow storm that was a bit much. I remember the
snow pile, near a store. They had cleared the parking lot, and put all the
snow at one end. I think they used front end loaders. A friend and I used
small shovels to chip a tunnel, and slid through. That was fun.

Ice Storm 1991, I was part of the affected area. I lost power for about two
hours. I spent the next two weeks driving hot food to friends.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

Ice storm.....1991. You must not have lived here,yet.

I first saw snow and ice when I was 10 y.o. didn't like to then and don't
like it now. I put up with it when I have to but perfer to head south when
any hint.