Posted to alt.home.repair

Default British man sues telemarketers for wasting his time

Someone, was it you? Sent a Youtube link. The caller pretended to be a
homicide cop, and kept the marketer on the line for a while. "You do know
that the deceased was a flaming homosexual. Were you romantically involved
with Mr. Jones?"

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas"
wrote in message ...

I've picked up the phone and talk to them like a man who's had a stroke.
It really gets hysterical when they go into their sales
pitch and I'm going "Hanng daag mogg goo bagg yugg doo". I can't
help myself at times. When the telemarketers for the local newspaper
call, I put on an act as an excited Chinaman who denies killing the man
and insisting that I already gave my statement to the police and talked
to the reporter and how I wish they would quit calling me about the
bloody murder with the decapitated body and guts pulled out and spread
around the room. ^_^

TDD