Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Mandic[_2_] Daniel Mandic[_2_] is offline

Default Battery chargers & the mentally ill

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

William Sommerwerck wrote:

Concerning your "friend" "Phil" with the social issues, I've

been using this NG off and on for the better part of 20 years,
back to when Sam Goldwasser was prominent (is he still around?),
and I've always found the posters to be informative and civil. I
don't recall ever seeing that kind of juvenile nonsense from
anyone here before. Phil needs to get out of his mother's
basement and make some friends.

Phil was raised by Dingos, till he killed & ate them.

That's nothing. He also ate the Chamberlains' daughter.

A voracious bugger, he is!

Hi Michael!

But it's knowing its place (rank). I have never seen an abuse posting
to you by Phil...

By the way, where is Eyeore?

--
Daniel Mandic