Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] stryped1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Electrical service beside bathroom

There is a wall and it is sheet rocked. It just seems odd having 200 amp service on the other side of my shower.

On Monday, October 29, 2012 12:30:40 PM UTC-5, stryped wrote:
I had my house built about 15 years ago. I have a half bath behind my

laundry room. Anyway It has a shoer and sink. I am debating redoing it

ab putting a bathtub in it and toilet and sink.

My question is, on the other side of the prefab shower wall is the

service entrance to my house in the garage. This passed code but is

this a good idea?