Posted to alt.home.repair

Default emergency light

I wondered the same thing. And some horizontal stripes on the walls, so you
can maintain your sense of horizon.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:58:51 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
it was pitch black for most the middle section. I hopped on the bike,
leaned the basket against the wall, and peddled as hard as I could
towards the light at the other end. For a few hundred feet I was
riding in pitch black with only the light at the other end for
comfort. It was pretty spooky! I was very familiar with the tunnel and

Why didn't you have a head light on the bike?