Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Replacement Parker Knoll Castor

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:37:27 PM UTC, polygonum wrote:
Mother's sofa has a broken castor. As she is a fair distance away, she

posted the broken castor to me so I could try to get a replacement.

Parker Knoll as were are no more, wondering if anyone has any bright

ideas what is the best approach? Have searched around - eBay, Amazon,

web, anywhere I could think - nothing like them yet.

From what I received it is not entirely clear what the whole thing

should be like. I imagine that a standard prong thing should be there -

which goes into a socket on the sofa - but I could be wrong.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/318411/2012...2019.41.32.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/318411/2012...2019.41.44.jpg

--

Rod

Thats a glide not a castor. Replace the four of them.