Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Rebuilding laptop batteries

Ayuh. The Smrf approach to purchasing?
"Excellent service, or I'll choke you blue."

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I've had battery packs rebuilt at Batteries Plus with good results. The
store can be somewhat more expensive than other places but the store
tech has the proper equipment to spot weld the tabs onto the individual
cells. The company also sells factory made laptop batteries at a fairly
competitive retail price. You may have a store in your area. I like to
spend money locally because I can get my hands around the throat of the
merchant if there's ever a problem with the product. ^_^

http://www.batteriesplus.com/

TDD