Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Milk, bread, eggs, and the storm Sandy

I went to my small town grocery, tonight. They had five of the most
attractive 17 and 18 year old cashiers I've seen in a while. Yes, I'm a
dirty old man. As I cashed out, I asked if they are very busy tonight, with
the storm. Yes.

I asked what's a fast selling item, of the night.

The blue eyed blonde shrugged her shoulders, not sure.

The brunette answered "Mostly just the usual stuff. I guess we are selling
more batteries."

The black haired cashier answered "Water." I asked bottled water? And she
said yes.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org