Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Bell wire rating

On 28/10/2012 21:37, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:21:03 -0000, John Rumm
wrote:

On 28/10/2012 18:57, Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:51:55 -0000, ARW
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:02:11 -0000, ARW
wrote:
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:06:48 -0000, ARW
wrote:
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:03:59 -0000, tony sayer
wrote:
In article op.wmusaui2ytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
scribeth thus
On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:25:15 +0100, John Williamson
om wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

I can not and will not tolerate safety.

Just remind us of your address, so we can mark the house
down as probably lethal should it come onto the market.

If you want to be a sissy, by all means change the house
when you buy it.

Its nothing ay all about being a "sissy" due to your
disregard of safety -you- can endanger someone's else's
life and health.

Being afraid of dangerous things is being a sissy. That's
what the word means.

Have you been cleaning windows in Bath recently?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20105872

You do have to take risks in life - even crossing the road is a
calculated risk.

Well the bloke is still alive, so he's obviously good at
climbing. I wouldn't do that myself as I'm not that agile. But
I would if I had his abilities.
It is pathetic the way they call it an "incident". The incident
has not happened, he has not fallen.

Considering some of the dangerous and stupid things I have done at
work (and also when not at work) then I am probably not the right
person to give advice about H&S.

List them. Then explain why you are taking the opposite view.

That would be a long list.

List the most interesting ones.

The reason I take the opposite view is that there is a 100% chance that
anything you say is incorrect.

That's a little silly. If I told you the earth was round, you would say
it was flat?

Why? its not round.

How pedantic can you get?

Very, but in this case you have not even got the right number of dimensions!

--
Cheers,

John.