Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Bell wire rating

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:17:26 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article op.wmwk71w1ytk5n5@i7-940, "Lieutenant Scott"
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:06:40 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article ,
charles wrote:

In article op.wmwh14tlytk5n5@i7-940,
Lieutenant Scott wrote:

For the benefit of the feeble minded ..

Safety is nothing to do with being "sissy" or not. If you want to take
an unnecessary risk that put's your life at risk then fine.

However by doing that you can endanger someone else's safety.
I'm certainly glad that I don't have to work where you do...

But a lot of health and safety is about protecting YOURSELF. This is
ludicrous.

and a lot more is about protecting others.

And if someone else does something that you consider dangerous to
yourself, you are free to resign.

resign from what?

In the Loo-Tenant's case, the human race, with any luck.

That's LEFT tenant.

Typo, obviously. You're a lift operator, eh? Where, precisely?

I said LEFT not LIFT.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com