Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Replacement Parker Knoll Castor

On 28/10/2012 20:55, Robin wrote:
Parker Knoll as were are no more

Surprised me a I know someone who bought PK a year or so back. And
http://www.parkerknoll.co.uk/ claim the heritage. Do they deny all
knowledge of old stuff or have they gone out of business?

And FWIW the photo made me wonder if it was definitely a castor rather
than a fixed foot.

Well - reading around, people are none-too-impressed by the phoenix
company's support of older products so I have not (so far) contacted them.

I did ask her - and she repeated that it was a castor. But blowed if I
can see how it fits as clearly some bits are missing from what I have
got. But the sloping "side" does look ever so like some castors - a sort
of stripped-out, thinned down version of the old Shepherd ones.

Was rather hoping someone would, as you almost did, make an appropriate
suggestion.

--
Rod