Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Replacement Parker Knoll Castor

Mother's sofa has a broken castor. As she is a fair distance away, she
posted the broken castor to me so I could try to get a replacement.

Parker Knoll as were are no more, wondering if anyone has any bright
ideas what is the best approach? Have searched around - eBay, Amazon,
web, anywhere I could think - nothing like them yet.

From what I received it is not entirely clear what the whole thing
should be like. I imagine that a standard prong thing should be there -
which goes into a socket on the sofa - but I could be wrong.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/318411/2012...2019.41.32.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/318411/2012...2019.41.44.jpg

--
Rod