Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Bell wire rating

In article op.wmv816bhytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
scribeth thus
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 14:26:00 -0000, tony sayer wrote:

In article op.wmv63cffytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
scribeth thus
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:03:59 -0000, tony sayer wrote:

In article op.wmusaui2ytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
scribeth thus
On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:25:15 +0100, John Williamson

om wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Just remind us of your address, so we can mark the house down as
probably lethal should it come onto the market.

If you want to be a sissy, by all means change the house when you buy it.

Its nothing ay all about being a "sissy" due to your disregard of
safety -you- can endanger someone's else's life and health.

Being afraid of dangerous things is being a sissy. That's what the word

means.

I know what the word means .. I wonder if you really do...

If you don't think it means what I just said it does, then state your meaning.

For the benefit of the feeble minded ..

Safety is nothing to do with being "sissy" or not. If you want to take
an unnecessary risk that put's your life at risk then fine.

However by doing that you can endanger someone else's safety.
I'm certainly glad that I don't have to work where you do...

--
Tony Sayer