Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default Bell wire rating

On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:06:48 -0000, ARW wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:03:59 -0000, tony sayer
wrote:
In article op.wmusaui2ytk5n5@i7-940, Lieutenant Scott
scribeth thus
On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:25:15 +0100, John Williamson
om wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

I can not and will not tolerate safety.

Just remind us of your address, so we can mark the house down as
probably lethal should it come onto the market.

If you want to be a sissy, by all means change the house when you
buy it.

Its nothing ay all about being a "sissy" due to your disregard of
safety -you- can endanger someone's else's life and health.

Being afraid of dangerous things is being a sissy. That's what the
word means.

Have you been cleaning windows in Bath recently?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20105872

You do have to take risks in life - even crossing the road is a calculated
risk.

Well the bloke is still alive, so he's obviously good at climbing. I wouldn't do that myself as I'm not that agile. But I would if I had his abilities.

It is pathetic the way they call it an "incident". The incident has not happened, he has not fallen.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

What happens if you install windows 98 on a system with 2 processors?
It crashes twice.