Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bell wire rating

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:21:24 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:05:12 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2012 01:12:58 +0100, John Williamson
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

As it happens, practitioners of certain trades *are* taught how to
open
and close the doors under their control safely.

You mean mentally retarded people? Most people can operate a door
without even thinking about it.

No, I mean people with degrees like yours. Also train drivers and
guards.

Anyone over the age of 6 can open a door.

Yet again, you expose your total ignorance of the real world.

Are you admitting you can't open a door?

Depends on the door in question.

Whereas you, of course, with your massive intellect would immediately
know without training how and when to safely open and close all the
doors on an aircraft, including the freight hatches, and how to check
that it is safe to take off.

Or, sitting at the controls of a passenger train, would know without
training whether it was safe to leave the station, and what to do in the
event of a problem with the train doors.

Or how to safely close the door in a watertight bulkhead of a ship, so
that it remained watertight in the event of a hull breach.

Do you have problems putting
food in your mouth too?

Less than most.

Do you have a helper?

No, although I often help those with "learning difficulties", whose
behaviour often shows more intelligence than your writings here.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.