Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Creating Jobs

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

They are in a shrinking world market, and competing with chinese
companies. It's move or die. Most of their customers are foreign car
companies.

And some of the work which moved to China because of costs, is
moving back for the same reasons.

In this case, they'll be located closer to their customers.
Mechanical temperature sensors are being replaced with electronic
sensors, and the market is shrinking. A market that never employed more
than a couple hundred people in the US. I agree, we need more on shore
manufacturing but some markets just aren't worth it at this time.