Larry Jaques

Default First time bent lamination (kinda long)

On 29 Apr 2004 05:58:52 -0700, (Conan The Librarian)
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message thlink.net...

Congratulations.

Evidently spring back was not a problem.

How much do you allow for springback? I've never done bent
lamination, but it's on my list of techniques to try. I've read that
you need to bend past the final arc to compensate, but I have no clue
how much.

I believe it's all dependent upon the thickness of the wood, the type
of glue, the type of wood, the moisture content of the wood, the
relative humidity, room temperature during gluing, the phase of the
moon, and the way you're holding your mouth at the time.

Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord.
http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online