fruittool fruittool is offline
Junior Member

Location: Stoke-on Trent, Staffordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Allison[_2_] View Post
"Gareth Magennis"
"Cydrome Leader"

off ebay is a good clue they're not legit.

Particularly if they ship from China, Hong Kong etc.

** The only offer I see on Ebay for the 2SD2385/2SB1556 pair is from a UK
dealer called "elmassari" in Surrey.

He has a big range of spares for sale at low prices and some of it must be
fakes.

..... Phil

That's the one but the package is labeled ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, SEMICONDUCTORS, PARTS, TRANSISTORS, INVERTERS, TRANSFORMERS | DALBANI and electronic component suppliers and distributors, Nikko Electronics for semiconductors, transistors, capacitors all major brands of spare and replacement parts.

I found CHS - replacement remote controls, instruction manuals, audio & video accessories, electronic components & spare parts to have what i need. Anybody know anything about them?

2Sd2385
and
2Sb1556

To me, the pictures look genuine, the site looks a reasonable quality and has a uk landline number unlike the other site with it's 020 number.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Ant