Slowhand

Default First time bent lamination (kinda long)

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Slowhand" writes:

I made my radius pieces (forms if you will) from the 3/4" plywood. Then

cut what seemed like a million 1/4" inch strips of cedar. Glued it all
together with plastic resin glue, clamped it together in the form with

all
of my clamps, woke up in the morning and wa-la! Perfectly radiussed

bent
lamination cedar. Cleaned them up with the belt sander, painted 'em,

and
nailed them in place. Very cool. I recommend it to any one.

Now I am practiced up and waiting to do the inside trim with cvg fir.

Congratulations.

Evidently spring back was not a problem.

Not in this case. I nailed the crap out of it in place. Chances of spring
back are probably non existant.
SH