Posted to alt.home.repair
John Keiser John Keiser is offline

Default Fixing a remote

Still, save the remote to possibly reuse the pads in the future when you are
dealing with a specialty remote that you can't replace for $10.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Kids do video games, now. Cost more than the ten buck remote. Good choice.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
Maybe. I am just going to total the remote. Cost 10 bucks.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 13:46:54 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Can you recruit a helper? Kid from the neighborhood?
You need a 11 or 12 year old boy, who has nimble
fingers. They used to use child labor for such reasons,
now days you can do it unofficially for small tasks.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
. ..
I take meds that make my hands shake. Trying to do
that would be torture for me. Glue with anything =
everything stuck to everything.