Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Backing for Mirror

On 10/24/12 8:15 PM, Jim Weisgram wrote:
Those abandoned electric wires would still be connected, so the hot
wire remains hot? I believe that's a potential future fire hazard,
wire nuts and electrical tape or not. I am thinking rodents and teeth
when I say that.

How is that different from any other romex running through the walls?

I suspect code would require a junction box with a cover that provides
access to the wire ends, but I am not an electrician and I haven't
bothered to check the code.

That is probably true.

--

-MIKE-