Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default easy way to generate an ac signal

On 24/10/2012 22:44, Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:23:43 +0100, polygonum wrote:

On 24/10/2012 19:20, Bill Wright wrote:
misterroy wrote:
For a class in school I want to generate an AC signal. The project is
modelling a wind turbine.

So, you're one of these lefty/greeny Guardian-reading schoolteachers
who are brainwashing our children into believing all the global warming
******** are you?

Windmills my arse.

Bill

Bill,

You are leaping to conclusions. The experiment, if done well, would show
that windmills are not the answer.

No, the experiment will show that windmills can work, but only if you
have a drill of approximately the same size as the windmill.

Indeed. Windmills do work in one sense of "work".

--
Rod