Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default easy way to generate an ac signal

On 24/10/2012 14:29, misterroy wrote:
For a class in school I want to generate an AC signal.
The project is modelling a wind turbine. We will probably drive the input using a drill.
I'm going to need about 10 models. I am only wanting to show the very basics. The signal then needs to be processed, that bit I can handle.
Can someone give me a link to a suitable component to produce the ac voltage on ebay?

thanks

Have you still got the Nuffield kits we used all those years ago to make
electric motors? Make one with more than the usual number of coils, and
you should be away.

Andy