Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default easy way to generate an ac signal

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:20:39 PM UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
misterroy wrote:

For a class in school I want to generate an AC signal.

The project is modelling a wind turbine.

So, you're one of these lefty/greeny Guardian-reading schoolteachers who

are brainwashing our children into believing all the global warming

******** are you?

Windmills my arse.

Bill

misterroy wrote:

For a class in school I want to generate an AC signal.

The project is modelling a wind turbine.

So, you're one of these lefty/greeny Guardian-reading schoolteachers who

are brainwashing our children into believing all the global warming

******** are you?

Windmills my arse.

Bill

No, I'm pretty pro nuclear and anti feed in tariff.
I try and give them a propaganda free view, but that is not what I am supplied with.