Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Does there exist software that...

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 13:54:27 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:53:04 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

On 10/23/2012 03:28 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Does there exist software that behaves much like DropBox, but "drops"
directly into your own website?

Right now it's fire up WSFTP, login, and scoot around the directory
trees finding the files, before transferring.

...Jim Thompson

Sure. sshfs on Linux, ExpanDrive on Windows. Makes it look just like
any other directory. I use both of them daily.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

ExpanDrive: Co-o-o-ol! I think :-|

I connect with my website, see all the little maintenance items, like
.mail, etc, but I don't see the directory tree for the pages of my
website. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm not very savvy with
this sort of thing, having had WSFTP pretty much doing everything
automatically all these years.

...Jim Thompson

Got it! Yep, it IS co-o-o-ol! Just had to wade my way thru all that
obscure Eunuchs syntax :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |