Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default O.T. Eco trucks and trailers ?

My big gripe is about the Tesco-owned One Stop Shops that take
deliveries up narrow roads in huge artics.

Outside our local one, they have demolished a concrete bollard twice,
smashed down the end of a small wall and seriously damaged the pavements
on both sides of the road. They also unload parked on the wrong side of
the road, with some of them leaving their headlights on.
In recent mornings, I've had to creep, partly blinded by the lights,
through the narrow bit of road beside the huge bits of angle iron that
make up a modern lorry.

And Aldi's lorries have to mount the pavement to get out after
delivering to their local store.
--
Bill