Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Nico Coesel Nico Coesel is offline

Default 74HC4046 Model Development

amdx wrote:

On 10/22/2012 9:04 AM, Phil Hobbs wrote:
On 10/22/2012 07:26 AM, Günter Haarmann wrote:
Am 22.10.2012 01:28, schrieb Jim Thompson:

I really do hope someone will try out the model and let me know how it
simulates... rather than blathering that it's encrypted.

...Jim Thompson

No. if you don´t want to give you won´t receive.

You want to earn money with it, then spend some money for testers.

I dunno. Making the model will probably help some folks, if they don't
expect its horrible nonlinearity to be horrible in quite the same way as
the production parts. (For a variety of reasons, I'm also in favor of
people being able to make a living.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Someone needs to make a living... and pay the taxes for the 47% that
don't! Or someone needs to work to pay the taxes required to fill the
welfare kitty with that 1.032 trillion dollars every year.
The government says we have 46 million people in poverty in 2012.
If you divide 1.032 trillion by 46 million that is $22,434 per person.
Minimum wage is about $15,000. Hmm...

Which means a lot of people are being employed AND make good money to
help the unemployed :-)

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)