Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Magic Jack Plus

On 10/22/2012 9:51 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
https://www.magicjackplus2012deal.co...b-53119cbd525a

I was an early adopter of the original USB only model and the call
quality is much improved over the early days. I use it today and
have it call forwarded to my pager. It is the best thing in the world
to use as a phone number to give out to those who you suspect will not
protect your privacy. Your voice mail can be directed to your Email and
saved as wave files. It can keep pesky calls from your cell or land line
and the jerks can talk to your voice mail/Email all day long. ^_^

TDD