Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah[_3_] gonjah[_3_] is offline

Default Pool sand filter leaking

On 10/22/2012 8:23 PM, Dusenberg wrote:
On 10/21/2012 7:42 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:24:07 -0500, gonjah wrote:

Do you have all winter to work on this, or are you somewhere that has
swimming year-round?

It's almost 90 today. I run the pool year-round.

Translation: Albuquerque, NM

More like Yuma Arizona or San Diego or Miami.

It snows in Albuquerque 3 months a year does it not?

Although I understand the gist of your post

Yeah. It get's pretty dang cold in ABQ. I lived there for 25 years. I
bought my first down jacket there. The elevation in the heights is 1 mile.

I live in Austin now. It's quite a bit warmer here.