Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM[_3_] GMM[_3_] is offline

Default Installing a loft floor

I should take a browse through the phone apps (without wishing to turn
the thread into another debate about which phone is best!)

Hence why I did not mention a platform. I have seen them for mine, so I
presume they exist for the others... I wonder if Tony is planning on an
Android or iOS port of superbeam proper?

Your comments about ISP newservers made me realise that I set
Thunderbird up for home, then might have failed to post over a different
WiFi connection, so if this posts, problem solved (ish)

Normally if the newsserver accepts authentication then it will allow
posts from any network. If it does not, then it will usually only accept
them from its "own" network address block.

BTW the quoting looks much better - no double spaced lines anymore ;-)

Excellent! Problem solved then (now to work on the typos....)