Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default We're saved

On Oct 22, 8:16*pm, "ARW" wrote:
harry wrote:
On Oct 19, 1:41 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Man at B&Q wrote:
On Oct 19, 12:29 pm, polygonum wrote:
On 19/10/2012 12:18, Man at B&Q wrote:

Well, maybe...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ene...itish-engineer...
"Company officials say they had produced five litres of petrol
in less than three months from a small refinery in
Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside. "

So how long before we have enough to run a Honda 50 for more
than a few miles?

Read the rest of the article.

I did. ******** from beginning to end really.

******** from you.
Perfect feasible. Whether it's practical or efficient is another
matter.

Come on harry. Ever heard of a synonym?

--
Adam

Yes but what's it got to do with this process?

I seem to remember some Yank had made an artificial tree. You could
draw alcohol from a tap in the"trunk". Worked using water,
atmospheric CO2 and sunlight.

You might as well grow real trees and use the wood to make alcohol.
Cheaper and more efficient.