Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_3_] Tony Bryer[_3_] is offline

Default Installing a loft floor

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 01:43:39 +0100 John Rumm wrote :
Hence why I did not mention a platform. I have seen them for mine, so I
presume they exist for the others... I wonder if Tony is planning on an
Android or iOS port of superbeam proper?

No current plans. Would it be an interesting project? Probably. Would it
make any money, given what people are used to paying for mobile apps?
Probably not. If I was looking for an alternative platform, then the most
likely route would be a web-based app, accessible via any browser.

Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com