Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dennisgauge@gmail.com is offline

Default No-fly list strands husband of Navy lieutenant in Hawaii

On Saturday, October 20, 2012 3:29:48 PM UTC-4, Stan Smith wrote:
So why don't we get back to the topic of your no-fly-list, and how the
KGB is alive and well in the form of the NSA/FBI/CIA/TSA - violating the
constitutional and civil rights of americans, one patriotic citizen at a
time... ?

Every time one "innocent" person gets put on the list, it ALWAYS ends up in the news. There is widespread public outcry, and the person gets taken off the list.

That seems pretty counterproductive to me if you're trying to subjugate a people.

If you ask me, I think someone on the inside is planting these names in the system to "prove" that it is "flawed" and get it shut down.