Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default 74HC4046 Model Development

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 13:26:13 +0200, Günter Haarmann
wrote:

Am 22.10.2012 01:28, schrieb Jim Thompson:

I really do hope someone will try out the model and let me know how it
simulates... rather than blathering that it's encrypted.

...Jim Thompson

No. if you don´t want to give you won´t receive.

You want to earn money with it, then spend some money for testers.

I GAVE you a model. I didn't charge for it. I encrypted it to
conceal my "tricks of the trade".

I know my model works under LTspice...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SE...SUB_SIM_LT.pdf

my submission was simply to make sure it also works after encryption.

Quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass whether you use the model or
not. I find the 74HC4046 a piece-a-crap, a rather poor CMOS copy of
my original design, the quite linear MC4024 of nearly 50 years ago.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |