Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
mike mike is offline

Default How change color TV to adjustable HVPS?

On 10/20/2012 11:16 PM, flipper wrote:
On Sat, 20 Oct 2012 22:41:07 -0700, wrote:

On 10/20/2012 1:38 PM, Robert Baer wrote:

snip

Is there a 1-minute overview on how to run this?
I haven't run spice in 20 years.
I downloaded/installed ltspiceIV.
Tried to import the netlist.
Got lots of errors when I tried to simulate it.
So, I made a schematic and exported the netlist.
Doesn't look anything like this format.
I musta downloaded the wrong simulator???

The program is right. The problem is it isn't a netlist.

Just copy/paste the original source into notepad, save as
somename.asc (.asc extension), and then file open it with ltspice.

Double click on .asc works here but it's been so long since I first
installed ltspice that I don't remember if it did the association
itself or if I did manually.

Thanks, it didn't like .txt or .net or .cir. Never thought to try
..asc extension.
..asc fixed it.
Thanks,mike